Sunday, September 13, 2009

Number of places to go with kids in Germany reaches 60 on spend day with kids

As my holiday is over I continued with the work I promised. Currently me and my wife are entering places to visit with kids in Germany. The list is still small but we believe already useful. Currently there is 60 different attractions you can visit throughout Germany. Mainly attractions are zoos, theme parks and fun places to visit.

Check fun places to go with kids in Germany on spend day with kids.

Or maybe you want to check by the cities and nearby surroundings. Here you can find family days in Frankfurt.

Did you have great day with your kids? If yes write a review on spend day with kids. Attraction is not on the list? In that case please let us know about it and we will be happy to include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment